German and English speaking Service Desk Agent
(full time – night and weekend shift)
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and a second office in Pécs in 2012 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for talented individuals in our offices for a service desk agent position.
- Provide technical help to our customers via phone and e-mail
- Register and follow up incoming calls and e-mails
- Handle coordination of more complex cases
- Close to native in German, fluency in English
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- At least user level computer literacy, troubleshooting experience is an advantage
- At least high school degree
Details of the job:
- Our typical shifts are: from Monday till Sunday, typically 10 hours/day for 4 days a week
- You will be eligible for shift allowance as per the Hungarian Labor Code (between 6.00 pm and 6.00 am) + Sunday shift allowance
- You will spend the first 3 months in daytime training
- No relocation package is supported
- Carrier possibility
- Language course (50% of the fee is subsidized by the company after 6 month)
- Cafeteria package (extra benefit beside the base salary)
Work location: Budapest.
"If your wildest dream and ambition is to work in a multi-cultural environment where individuals from various corners of the world merge into energetic and highly professional teams – then Unisys is a place for you!
~ Monika (Team Lead for Unisys Service Desk)
Via the e- mail address below
Register on our website by clicking on the Apply button.