The salary scale for the Middle Grade Trust Doctor is presently from: £30,002 to: £47,175 pa for the standard 40 hours per week.
The successful candidate will also receive a London Weighting Zone payment of £2,162 per annum, which is included in the above salary quotation.
The hospital is one of the largest Acute Trusts in the country and the biggest provider of acute healthcare services in NHS North East London and the City (NELC), serving a local population of over 750,000 from a wide range of social and ethnic groups.
Main Duties of the Post:
- Be working under the supervision of consultant in either colorectal, Upper GI, vascular or emergency surgery with the new surgical hot clinic cover.
- Will cover the oncall rota as registrar in general and vascular surgery
- Have a continuing responsibility for the clinical care of patients in his/her charge and for the proper functioning of the Department.
- Cross cover colleagues when needed.
- Deliver a high quality responsive surgical service to the patients who use it.
- Undertake the administrative duties associated with the care of patients and the running of a clinical department.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current surgical procedures.
Egészségügy / Szociális ellátás
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Egyetemi végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|