Jelentkezési határidő: 2017.11.22.
Hirdetés azonosító: 1227222
You are an agile person who is looking for a job where you can use your language knowledge? You are willing to have the opportunity to improve your skills and have a clear career path what you can complete step-by-step? Than stop looking, because you are at the right place!
General Purchaser in SSC
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of a category, region or function in which they operate including market dynamics and product life cycles
- Working within the category, region or function team to determine the appropriate approach to market
- Carrying out due diligence of Purchase Requisitions and eventually conducting negotiations per agreement with Category Managers to achieve maximum savings on a single order basis, Negotiating commercial and contractual arrangements with suppliers for all products and services, including loading information onto appropriate systems
- Managing the supply base to ensure delivery against contractual and commercial commitments and “On Contract” supplier performance and ensure business benefit is realised
- Taking personal ownership for utilisation of contracts, ensuring that order channel strategy enables internal business partners to order items efficiently and contracts reflect customer requirements for their duration
- Working closely with internal business partners to understand their requirements and Supporting Category Managers, Buyers on maintenance of their categories as assigned from time to time
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Procurement role is a must
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with modern sourcing tools (like e-Auctions, e-Negotiations, ERP) is an advantage
- Experience in telecommunication field and French language knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding salary and benefit package
- On-going trainings to develop your personal and professional skills
- Home office possibility
- We believe the health and happiness of our people is central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free health assessments to support your well-being.
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.