General Practitioner – Sollefteå
Sollefteå municipality lies in scenic Ångermanland, where the river valleys are edged by dramatically steep sandy banks. 20 000 people live here, of which 9000 in Sollefteå central community.
In Sollefteå you are never far from shops and public services. Both are available in the communities of Ramsele, Junsele, Näsåker, Långsele and Sollefteå.
Kramfors/Sollefteå Airport is located about 30 minutes by car. Örnsköldsvik Airport and Sundsvall-Härnösand Airport are two larger airports which are just over an hour away.
Sollefteå Medical Center has a broad and comprehensive expertise where the main goal is to provide the right care at the right time. The Sollefteå health centre employs GPs, district nurses, diabetes nurse, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, dietician, social worker, psychologist and podiatric physician. The workplace has about 40 employees and around 15 000 listed patients. The health centre provides a wide range of treatment that covers all stages of life: from maternal child care to home care of elderly, from sleep disorder to Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and home rehabilitation.
Sollefteå Medical Centre is conveniently located and is adjacent to Sollefteå hospital. It is a fully equipped emergency care hospital that has the most recent technical equipment as well as engaged and professional staff.
Sollefteå Medical Centre is going to hire 3 GPs. The new doctors will undergo an introduction training upon their arrival in Sweden. During this time the new GPs will be trained in the areas they may lack competences, e.g. gynaecology, minor surgery, psychiatry etc. The training is tailor-made and depends on the individual experience.
- 4700 Euro/month - 40 h/week (basic salary for 6 months)
- 7500 Euro/month (independent/unsupervised work, depending on the experience)
- 500-1000 Euro/month - on-call duties
The full relocation is covered for a doctor and his/her family.
There are great possibilities in the region to develop your qualifications. In County Council all doctors have about 2600 Euro to spend on own education, that will be planned together with the director.
- permanent contract in public health centres
- guarantee of reaching B2 level in Swedish
- comprehensive adaptation training upon arrival in Sweden
- full coverage of relocation costs to Sweden
- intensive, stationary, free of charge language course (14 weeks)
- accommodation during the course
- scholarship during the course
- language course for spouses
- support with authorization of your specialization in Sweden
- support with finding an apartment in Sweden
- support with finding schools and kindergartens
Our requirements are:
- Specialist title in Family Medicine
- English on communicative level
For more information please send your email/CV in English to the e-mail address below or visit our website Link megjelenítése
Egészségügy / Szociális ellátás
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Egyetemi végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|