On behalf of our Partner who is an active player on regional financial services field, we actively looking for the following open job:
Duties and responsibilities
- The role reports directly to the CFO based in other European Country.
- The General Manager has the remit to oversee all budgetary and general management responsibilities (payment management, manage intercompany movements, cash flow, reviewing contracts, assisting on HR related queries, payroll, organising external audits).
- The role will support and assist the day to day administration activities if necessary.
- As a General Manager he/she will instead head up the support services functions mentioned above, which are essential to the efficiency and profitability of the business.
- University of College Degree
- You will need at least 5 years experience from a senior business administration, finance manager type role.
- Someone from a finance/accountancy background could be a suitable background.
- You will need to be a self-starter, have experience of controlling budgets with excellent business administration skills and excellent people management skills.
- Manage cashflow, payments, payroll and contractual matters.
- Manage and oversee sales invoicing.
- Prepare annual and interim budgets.
- Ensure that procurement is cost effective and efficient.