General Manager - Hollywood Bowl - Bracknell - Berkshire, Bracknell, RG12 1EN
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated experienced General Manager, responsible for the overall performance of the centre and the team. You'll be a great role model for your team, ensuring the centre's achieving its targets and the best customer experience is delivered.
Our centres are always busy and the role is very varied and hands-on. We need a manager who will promote a fun working environment for the team and ensure every customer has a brilliant time when they visit. You'll also need to deliver on financial targets and ensure everything is running smoothly.
As a General Manager, you'll coach and mentor the team- so your communication and leadership skills must be second to none.
What will make you perfect for this role:
We pride ourselves on being creators of positive energy, so for you to be successful in this role you'll need a positive attitude and approach to everything you do. Here's what else will make you perfect for the role:
- At least 3 years' experience in managing a leisure or hospitality operation
- Excellent financial knowledge (managing P&L's and budget forecasting)
- A proven track record of building sales
- Hold a full clean driver's licence
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to inspire and lead a team
- Sociable with an outgoing personality
- Enthusiastic with a hands-on approach
- Willing to work late nights and weekends
- Ambition for success!
The benefits and rewards:
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That's why we ensure that we train our teams to the highest standards through on and off job training. As well as great career development, you'll also receive:
- Bonus of up to 20% of basic pay, paid quarterly
- Uncapped annual bonus if the centre achieves its profit target - company paid out £285,500 to 30 managers in the last financial year, maximum bonus paid to one manager was £29,500
- 28 days' holiday
- Contributory Pension Scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Private Health Insurance
- Discounted bowling
- LoveXtras - access to hundreds of discounts at your favourite retailers
- Up to 50% savings on Haven, Warner and Butlins holidays
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Long Service awards
If you are looking for a new role in leisure and hospitality that gives you more variety, challenges and opportunity, this definitely is the place to be!Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />