General Ledger/ GL / RtoR / RtR / R2R Accountant
For our small-sized multinational SSC, we are looking for an experienced GL accountant
- Preparing monthly journal entries including advertising accruals and accounting, barter revenue and expense, and for HQ departmental expenses (including legal, technology, human resources, core services, special events, and research).
- Preparing monthly account analyses and reconciliations
- Preparing analysis and reporting of participation expense
- Preparing and/or reviewing monthly balance sheet account roll forwards and analyses.
- Preparing and/or reviewing quarterly and annual footnote disclosure supporting schedules and statutory reporting.
- Preparing quarterly management reporting schedules
- Working directly with finance and operational teams
- Providing accounting support to the Treasury, Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash departments
- Ensuring that all relevant key controls are in place and functioning properly in accordance with internal policies and procedures and SOX regulations
- Working with external auditors during quarterly and annual audits by preparing information requests and addressing inquiries
- Assisting Tax department with tax inquiries
- Assisting with ad hoc internal management requests
- Fluent English (both written and oral)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2-5 years relevant work experience
- Very good understanding of general accounting principles, concepts and processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to listen actively and respond to others
- Proficient computer skills are a must (Microsoft Office, Accounting systems like SAP)
- Team player with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships
- Attention to detail with the ability to take initiative, follow up and complete tasks in a timely manner
If you feel you fit to the requirements above and you would like to work for a great, small-sized financial excellence hub dealing with complex, end-to-end processes diveded by geographical regions, do not hesistate to apply!
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján