Would you like to join to a growing well- known multinational company? Would you like to be the part of the EMEA General Ledger Accounting team? If your answers are yes please read through the below job description and send us you CV.
Our multinational client is growing their operation here in Budapest due to an acquisition. The professional could join to an growing accounting team with vide range of accounting tasks continuous development and project opportunities.
- Coordinate and assist with the error resolution and posting of financials for companies with externally prepared financial statements.
- Prepare and send service fee invoices for companies with externally prepared financials
- Review financial statements at month-end for internally managed small entities and, if required, process any correcting journal entries
- Run financial statement reports and prepare ETC calculations for Trade Co.
- Prepare and post Trade Co. invoices
- Confirm PA & FI standard gross profit tie-out, research differences across SAP modules, identify root cause and coordinate corrections with appropriate sources
- Process adjustments/entries to CGS for Catalyst items PGI, but not yet invoiced
- Provide oversight and local currency reasonableness check to settlement of capital project WBS elements, correction of corrupted WBS elements, posting of US GAAP and STAT depreciation and posting of non-depreciation asset activities (ASKB)
- Perform account reconciliations for accrual and reserve accounts
- College or university degree in finance/accounting
- US GAAP experience
- 2– 3 years of experience with: Financial Analysis & Reconciliations, Inter-company accounting and reconciliation, General Ledger Accounting
- Fluency in English and one of the following languages would be an advantage: German, French, Dutch
- Chartered Accounting designation or CPA, preferred
- IFRS and/or other EU GAAP experience preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of financial statement preparation; experience in consolidation and inter-company process a plus
- General knowledge of VAT, income and other business tax reporting concepts
- Experience in RTR process improvement initiatives is an advantage
Apply directly to Nikolett Krisznai , Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése