FABORY CZ Holding s.r.o.
FABORY Group forms a part of strong international company W.W.Grainger (2013 FORTUNE 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR®). FABORY Group is active via its 90 subsidiaries in 14 countries around the world. The Group´s main activity consists in sale of fasteners and industrial supplies.
FABORY has been in business in Hungary since 1998. Its stores are located in Budapest, Győr, Szolnok, Szeged, Pécs, Székesfehérvár. The company employs over 40 employees.
Due to a continuing dynamic growth of our Group we are seeking for a new colleague reinforcing our international Financial Shared Service Center located in Brno, Czech Republic, for the position of:
General Ledger Accountant for Hungarian Operations (based in Czech Republic)
Job title: General Ledger Accountant for Hungarian Operations
Job description: You will be responsible for complete bookkeeping for our Hungarian legal entity, including preparation of month-end reporting package to the group management, completion of year-end closing and statutory report according to the Hungarian legislation, preparation and submission of VAT tax return and VIES declaration, Hungarian statutory and statistical reports. You will closely cooperate with financial auditors and tax advisors.
- General ledger and fixed assets accounting; account reconciliations (e.g. bank, intercompany, sub-ledgers); account clearings; calculation and posting for accruals and provisions
- Processing of month-end closing, reporting of financial statements and analysis of closing results
- Processing of year-end closing for statutory accounting in accordance with applicable accounting and tax legislation
- Tax reporting to local tax offices
- Reporting to local authorities (tax office, statistical bureau etc.)
- Cooperation with financial auditors and tax advisors
- Processing of AP non-trade and AP trade invoices
- Processing of AR (limited to cash expenses only)
- At least 2 years accounting experience
- University / College degree in Finance
- Knowledge of Hungarian statutory accounting and taxation is a must
- Attention to detail, flexibility, accountability, good judgment, team work
- PC skills, SAP knowledge is considered as an advantage
- Fluent Hungarian and good English knowledge is a must (daily communication)
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
If you are interested in this position please send your cv and cover letter in English and Hungarian to the email address below.