Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking activities? Would you like to work for a multinational company?
We are looking for You if you speak Fluent English and meet the below requirements.
Our client is a global, broad-based company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. They have sales, manufacturing, research and development, and distribution facilities around the world, close to where their customers need them to be.
If you fancy to take part in a worldwide growing company’s success, don’t miss your chance by not applying for the following position
- Performs the processing of information within General and Management Accounting area so that the SSC operational excellence and customer service objectives are realised.
- Performs daily bookings of bank statements, manual entries, fixed asset maintenance, payroll booking.
- Manages the collection processes and manual invoicing.
- Reconcile balance sheet ledgers to sub-ledgers on AP/AR/GL, clearing accounts, intercompany accounts.
- Promotes strong collaborative relationships between the finance teams and all other internal SSC teams.
- University/college degree-preferably fresh graduates
- Excellent written and spoken command of English
- Experience in accounting preferably at a small/middle size company or SSC
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Service oriented
- Team player
- Accountability, accuracy, reliability
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic organization
- International work environment
Apply directly to Eszter Virag, Junior Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése