Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
General Accounting Services Accountant
- Project Accounting
- Fixed Assets
- Executing bank transactions
- Journal processing, manual entries
- Intercompany accounting
- Handling allocations, revaluations
- Month end closing
- Reconciling Ledger accounts
- Resolution of reconciling items
- Liase with Sapa companies in different countries
- Query, report creation
- Supporting internal/external audits
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- BSc / MSc Degree in Finance & Accounting or in Business Administration
- 1-3 years of experience as an accountant
- Fluency in English is a must
- Confident user of MS Office tools
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication and client oriented problem-solving skills
- Experience with ERP system
- IFRS and USGAAP knowledge
- Any other foreign languages
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.