General Accounting Manager
Our client is a growing Shared Service Center in the heart of Budapest.
The General Accounting Manager is responsible for the day to day leadership of the General Accounting Team; overseeing the GL processes, including focusing on automating transactions, error free processing, problem resolution and delivering performance that meets or exceeds SLA. This role will consist of oversight and decision responsibility for members of the team and is a single point of accountability for client programme(s). This position is responsible for supporting; coaching; developing and supervising a group of employees in a Service Center/Operations environment.
- Supervise data integrity and preparation of financial information to ensure completeness, accuracy, timeliness and accessibility.
- Coordinate the periodic close of GL which includes ensuring the close schedule, scheduling of subsystem feeds, making materiality decision on close entries and communicating to customers when the monthly trial balance is finalised.
- Supervise provision of standard and ad hoc GL reports to corporate and business units.
- Maintain accountability for the standard chart of accounts and preparation of account analysis / reconciliations on a timely basis.
- Meet or exceed customer SLA, ensure compliance and quality control review.
- Responsible for selecting, training, developing, and managing performance of direct reports in area of specialty; and mentoring, coordinating, planning, and providing direction/performance feedback for work group(s) in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable legal requirements.
- Foster communication and teamwork within and across the organisation by translating company strategies into organisational initiatives / activities and by providing direct reports and team with vision.
- Supervise the roll-in strategy and implementation.
- Implement the internal control environment and deal with internal and external auditors.
- Bachelors degree in related field from a four-year college or university.
- Six to eight years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (including presentation skills).
- Attractive compensation package
- Dynamic organization
- Young and professional team
- Continuous professional challenges
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján