- Do you have accounting / reporting team lead experience?
- Would you like to further develop your people management skills?
- Would you like to work for a global market-leader?
We are looking for a
General Accounting Junior Manager
- Assists with financial analysis and produce daily/weekly/monthly narrative reports as required and directed
- Support General Ledger period end close process and GL accounting activities
- Supervise and perform (if it is needed) intercompany, fixed asset and stock accounting, tax returns, specific master data set up
- Responsible for allocating tasks/duties to others within a team and ensuring cohesive team working
- Coach and support other team members
- Help motivate others in the General Accounting team to achieve targets and performance standards
- Prepare for audit/fiscal control
- Fluent English knowledge
- University/College degree in finance or accounting
- 5+ years Financial Accounting experience
- At least 1-2 years experience as a Team/Group Leader
- Previous experience with IFRS and/or US GAAP is a big advantage
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Experience with ERP
- Proficiency in MS Excel/Access
- Customer and service oriented thinking
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Self-confident appearance and readiness for action
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive trainings
- Dynamic, multinational team
- Outranking working conditions
Applications of persons with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: