GENERAL ACCOUNTING EXPERT (Financial Shared Services)
The ideal candidate owns a solid knowledge and experience in General Accounting and able to handle issues of high complexity in this field. Expert role will be responsible for serving key clients of Financial Shared Services, shall be the backup of BPO (Business Process Owner) role in several areas and will be assigned to projects run by Shared Services.
- Ensure corporate service delivery (Invoice coding, accruals, month end closing, reporting, analysis);
- Internal accounting consultancy;
- Pursue expansion of analyst and reporting services;
- Lead process improvement projects within following areas: fixed assets, project accounting, general ledger);
- Participate in the design and development of best practices;
- Support the work of Global Business Process Owner function;
- Communicate and introduce process changes to clients;
- Execute IFRS, USGAAP, and Chart of Account expert activities.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business;
- At least 5 years of work experience in accounting (Senior Accountant/könyvelő, teamleader/supervisor) ;
- Fluency in English;
- Advanced financial understanding and good accounting knowledge;
- Advanced Excel user;
- Flexibility with travelling abroad;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.