General Accounting Analyst
Our Client established the European Business Support Center in Budapest in 2004. It has since become an indispensable service provider for its affiliates in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. As an employer, in exchange for commitment, integrity, innovat
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our Client established the European Business Support Center in Budapest in 2004. It has since become an indispensable service provider for its affiliates in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. As an employer, in exchange for commitment, integrity, innovation and passion, they provide work that is challenging and rewarding.
Key Activities in Payroll:
• Operation and Vendor Management for 20 Countries’ Payroll activities
• Manage internal customers related to payroll matters
• Gather and communicate Payroll instruction data from multiple sources to a wide range of Payroll Vendors
• Ensure accuracy of all Payroll related systems data interfaces
• Ensure legal and personnel policy compliance
• Perform all accounting activities associated to Payroll (HR) accounts, including:
• Account reconciliation
• Intercompany billing
• Cost reporting
• Tax and other 3rd party payments
• Implement Payroll projects (i.e. new Payrolls, change of Payroll vendors)
Elvárások / Requirements
• Higher education (College or University) in Economics, Finance or Accountancy OR at least 1,5 years of experience in accounting (AR, AP, Contracts, Treasury)
• Fluency in English both written and oral
• Fluency in Czech/Slovakian
• Experience in payroll is NOT required, but a plus
• Attention to accuracy and detail
• Ability to influence and to work in a team environment
• Communication and Problem Solving skills
• Ability to meet priorities and deadlines
• Sound analytical skills and control minded.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
This represents an outstanding opportunity for you to join a dynamic and expanding organization directly supporting one of the world's largest multinational corporations. Expect to be part of a multi-cultural work environment, supporting global operations, using state of the art systems and processes. Successful candidates will enjoy competitive compensation and benefit packages, extensive technical and business training and opportunities within this large business support organization.
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090