- Do you have experience in the field of accounting?
- Would you like to further develop your skills?
- Would you like to work for a global company?
We are looking for
- Support the delivery of finance group reporting based on IFRS
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
- Support the delivery of statutory accounts and tax analysis by liaison with statutory/tax/reporting teams and external auditors
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client organizations and business
- Support the general accounting activities by reviewing and processing journal entries (allocations, adjustments etc.) for the business
- Verification of incoming GL documents in form and content
- Work with other process teams such as Payables, Banking and Intercompany and also with outsourced service providers
- Strong English
- Financial Accounting experience
- Previous experience with IFRS and / or US GAAP is an advantage
- Recognized accounting qualification
- High level of analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness
- Experience with ERP
- Proficiency in MS Excel/Access
- Customer and service oriented thinking
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- Self-confident appearance and readiness for action
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive trainings
- Dynamic, multinational team
- Outranging working conditions
Applications of persons with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: