Do you have 1-3 years experience in accounting, especially in fixed assets?
Are you fluent in English?
Would you like to work for a leading entertainment company in Budapest?
This is your place!
Our partner a leading global entertainment content company is looking for a GENERAL ACCOUNTANT for Fixed Assets and Lease Accounting.
- prepare consolidated fixed asset, intangible asset and lease/rent account balance roll forwards and analyses
- conduct monthly depreciation, amortization and rent variance analysis
- Prepare and follow-up on international capital expenditure requests
- conduct periodic asset impairment procedures
- responsible for monthly Fixed Asset and Lease BS account reconciliation
- prepare accounting analysis for fixed asset sales/disposals/transfers
- support internal and external auditors with requests.
- ad hoc requests
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Fixed Asset transaction experience in SAP (Oracle is also welcome)
- good command of English (written and oral)
- university or college degree in Accounting
- Big Four experience is a plus
- competitive salary with cafeteria benefits
- laptop and company phone
- phone contribution up to 5000 HUF
- yearly training contribution (language, ACCA etc.)
- soft skill, presentation, time management, assertive communication trainings
- learning and development opportunities
- young, professional team
- leading global entertainment company
- later on: home office