Currently, the Client is searching for Gate Automation Export Area Manager - East Europe who will enhance the companies position in the marketplace through leadership and in-depth experience.
- The role involves the responsibility of the sales of GA Gate Automation products in East European market moving the sales organization to the next level of performance and development.
- It will interface with Technical support and Customer Service departments based in Italy
- The role requires travelling in all the Region, with a specific focus on Russia, Baltic, Poland, Czech, Hungary and Romania
- Consolidate, develop and structure the sales network by managing distributor and dealers sales.
- Work with the Region’s business plan, budget and strategic processes.
- Build and strengthen customer relationships.
- Develop local networks.
- Cooperate with Technical support and Customer Service departments based in Italy.
- Deliver accurate weekly sales forecasts and timely manage reporting of results, strategic development and address management issues.
- Self-starter (entrepreneur) and a natural motivator.
- Commercial or technical education with strong sales experience and deal closing skills.
- Experience from the relevant Region in the automatic entrances industry and/or gate automation is a plus.
- Demonstrated commitment (strong track record) to building strong business relationships with customers.
- Excellent sales, presentation and negotiating skills, better if matured in semi-durable consumer goods.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills are very important.
- High level of integrity
- Result oriented, high performer and problem solving skills
- Strong in building relationships with key contacts at all levels
- Outstanding in communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically and to be hands-on simultaneously
- Education: Degree in business administration with strong technical skills/background or technical person with proven sales attitude or commercial skills
- Languages: fluent in English, other East European languages is a strong plus
- Willing to travel up to 60% of its time
- At least 2 years of previous experience in similar function at any of the following fields:
o Gates, barriers and garage doors automation
o Entrance Automation products
o Air Conditioning and ventilation
o Electrical material
o Constructions/building materials
o Elevator companies
o Access Control