FX Local Markets Internal Auditor
This role participates in the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates and of Citi’s respective regulators, globally.
The FX and Local Markets rates business is a key business within Global Markets, present in 83 countries globally. The business trades and facilitates local and international client demand for both flow and derivative products in Global FX and local rates (non-G10) markets.
• Performs audits in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions.
• Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs.
• Monitors the risk environment and assesses the emerging risks through the Business Monitoring process.
• Recommends appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues.
• Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope.
• Develops effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business.
• Contributes to the development of audit processes improvements.
• Pro-actively develops automated routines to help focus audit testing.
• The role involves up to 50% travelling within the EMEA Region.
• College / University degree
• Fluent in English
• 6-7 years audit/finance experience
• Experience related to FX, Money Markets, Treasury and related products
• Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of Global Markets products, especially those associated with the FX and Local Markets business.
• Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice as this role requires extensive business travel within the region.
• Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján