Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are hiring in the following position:
Functional Specialist, Manufacturing Execution Systems
Sapa Shared Services is looking for candidates to fill the functional specialist role for Sapa’s manufacturing execution system Visual Factory and it’s related systems Preactor and PMI.
Visual Factory plays an important role in Sapa’s additional fabrication production processes and are an enabler for efficient use of time, material and resources.
Who are the ideal internal candidates for us?
Ideal candidate: Candidates with experience as an engineer (p.e. production, process, quality) in a fabrication site, who have a good understanding of fabrication processes and machines.
- Act as a intermediate between the users and developers of the Visual Factory, Preactor and PMI applications.
- Participate in (or lead) implementation or change request projects.
- Translate functional questions to solutions or designs for new & changed functionalities.
- Testing and implementation of new & changed functionalities.
- Key-user training & support.
- 3-5 years experience in a production environment, engineering or IT
- Bachelor degree in IT or engineering.
- Experience with manufacturing execution systems is preferred
- Must be able to discuss manufacturing execution needs with users (including top management) and translate these effectively into solutions to be created by software developers.
- Fluent English is required
- Able to effectively communicate orally and in writing with the user and developers community
- Regular international travelling required. (Travelling frequency: European and oversee travel; frequency is based on implementations)
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data, and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.