Come and join ExxonMobil for a world of opportunities…
ExxonMobil is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you.
ExxonMobil has established 10 Business Support Centers globally, two of them in Europe. One of them is in Budapest since 2004, currently with approximately 1,400 employees. Fuels & Lubricants Department (F&L) is one of its main functions which focuses on customer service management and commercial operations support with a geographical focus on Europe, Africa and Middle East (EAME zone). F&L is designed to serve all reatils and wholesale, fuel & asphalt, aviation and marine customers in the zone consistent with the Corporation’s standards of offering high levels of customer service. The department is looking for energised candidates who enjoy a dynamic work environment with many challenges, and who want to position themselves for a long-term career with a well-established and financially strong international company.
What we are looking for candidates with
- Language proficiency in English and in one of the following languages: Dutch / French / German / Italian / Norwegian
- Education level: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any subject
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Result-oriented personality with a strong customer-service mind-set
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- Flexibility to capitalize on diverse career opportunities
- Creativity and innovation
- Microsoft Office experience
- Internship is also possible with an ongoing Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any subject within 6-12 months of graduation date.
What we offer
- Multinational environment
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Multiple jobs in one career
- Special personal and professional development opportunities through challenging work assignments and broad training programs
- Possibility to work with and learn from the best in the industry
- A place that brought together smart, talented people from a diversity of backgrounds
- Inspiring and diverse working teams
- Interesting work, high-tech workstations with strong emphasis on office ergonomics
- Active social life
Departments you can join
- Back-office Teams (Customer Master Team & Contracts Teams)
- Order Fulfillment Teams (Delivery Support Team & Logistic Planning and Dispatching Team, Supply Management System Support Teams)
- Accounts Receiveables Teams (Fuels Cash Application& Accounts Receivables Teams, End Consumer and Customer Care Team)
- Retail Operations Support Center (At Your Service Europe Team & Systems Support Group)
Office location: Budapest XIII. district, Váci út 81-85. (by Árpád híd)
For more information and to apply, visit our website.