We're looking for a
who is responsible for testing the site and making sure that everything works as it should. Do not worry, they train you how to do it after you joined.
Our partners product is a travel metasearch engine, an innovative and simple tool to plan and book all aspects of your travel. As a Frontend testengineer you will be working in a start-up like environment with their talented team that builds the features and high quality, large scale systems and services that enable customers to search where they will find the best travel options for the cheapest price.
● Maintain Frontend test scenarios,
● implement new frontend tests,
● improve continuous integration processes,
● help frontend developers to redesign their code to improve code test coverage.
- Deep knowledge in HTML, CSS and the DOM,
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS,
- Experience with Selenium test frameworks,
- Experience working with version control systems (Git, Subversion, etc.).
- Experience in mobile web,
- experience in developing frontend code for large scale web,
- knowledge and experience of frontend application frameworks such as Angular.js, Ember,Knockout, or Backbone.
How to apply: Send your english CV with your salary expectation to E-mail cím megjelenítése.