Front Office Manager
International luxury hotel with premium services and high-class facilities is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is seeking to embark on a career in hospitality.
- Trains, cross –trains, and retrains all Front Office employees;
- Participates in the selection of Front Office personnel;
- Schedules the Front Office staff;
- Supervises workload during shifts;
- Evaluates the job performance if each Front Office employee;
- Maintains working relationships and communicates with all departments;
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously;
- Works within the allocated budget for the Front Office;
- Enforces all cash-handling, check-cashing, and credit policies;
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings of Front Office department;
- Wears the proper uniform at all times. Requires all Front Office employees to wear proper uniforms at all times;
- Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules;
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes;
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting;
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests managers and other employees;
- Monitor all V.I.P 's special guests and requests;
- Review daily Front Office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
- Diploma in hotel industry;
- Fluent English, Hungarian, German (another language knowledge is an advantage;)
- Possess 3-5 years working in Front Office Manager, ideally within a 4* or 5* Hotel.
Candidates are requested to submit their CV via the email address below by 7th February, 2016.
CORINTHIA HOTEL BUDAPEST, MAGYARORSZÁG
Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat / Szolgáltatás
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
Idegenforgalom / Szálloda / Vendéglátás
Asszisztencia / Adminisztráció
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|
|Elvárt nyelvtudás||Magyar, Német, Angol|