Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
who will be focused on developing end-to-end user centric solutions for our client that creates online payment systems and banking applications.
• Develop new user-facing features.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
• Collaborate with other team members, team leader and project manager.
• Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
• Discussing technical solutions with team leader and providing innovative new ideas to solutions.
• Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
• Testing cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
• Testing for compliance to specified standards such as accessibility standards in the clients region or domain.
• Minimum 3 years experience with high traffic websites.
• Good knowledge of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
• Understands key server-side web development concepts.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Basic knowledge of code versioning tolls, such as Git.
• Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smart phones and tablets.
• Budapest, Hungary.