Our client is a global leader in providing customized, end-to-end gaming solutions to lottery and gaming organizations worldwide. We are looking for their growing team Front End Developer colleague.
• Research and understand the performance criteria and usability issues of the products.
• Researches and development of the new tools to remain informed of current technology.
• Writes clean, well-documented and efficient code.
• Following the team processes and internal standards for coding.
• Build and develop strong relationships with other software development, business and management teams.
• 5+ years professional work experience
• Hand coding and proven ability in HTML5 and CSS3 (Modernizer tool, usage of CSS resets etc.)
• Strong Responsive Design skills, both in writing media queries from scratch as well as using responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap
• Experience using GIT for distributed version control
• A minimum of three (3) live URLs demonstrating applicant’s responsive design skills
• Must be comfortable working in a team environment
• Good English skills in written and spoken
+ PHP development experience
+ Objective C
• Dedicated team
• Excellent working environment, up to date technologies
• Performance-based income
• Fulltime employment