We are looking for ambitiosus Statutory Accountants!
Are you a Freshgraduatewith good accounting knowledge?
Are you confident with using your English on a daily basis?
Do you enjoy participating in process improovement projects?
Would you like to be part of a 'start up' department within a stable and well-known company?
If yes apply now and join one of the most prestigious financial company what offers you excellent trainings and career opportunities!
- Preparing Statutory Financial Statements
- Participate in process improovement/development projects
- Keeping contact with clients and other entities
- Ensure Risk Management compliance
- Supporting other team members
- Degree on Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Experience in Preparing Financial Statements/ conducting External Audit / Statutory Accounting / GL Accounting is an advantage!
- Good accounting knowledge
- Strong written and spoken English
- Any additional language is an advantage
- Client-oriented attitude
- Strong communication skills, responsive and proactive
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Be part of a fast growing and stable company
- Strong career opportunites, excellent reference on the labour market
- International working environment
- Be part of a youngish and motivated team
- Excellent training opportunities, IFRS, ACCA, etc.
- Competitive salary and benefits