Would you like to start your career and gain super-competitive experience in one of the world’s leading Telco company?
Join a new Business Management Programme for fresh graduates and help the company succeed in Budapest and Debrecen!
Our client is known globally as a major technology player - pioneering digital advances that will shape the future. They provide networked IT services and professional services in Hungary.
You have a great chance for becoming one of the potential future leaders of the company, offering a two-year Business Management Programme with major development opportunities.
If you've got the drive, and eager to develop yourself, this is a great opportunity to find the company who appreciates real talent and support your career plans.
Tasks will be various, depending on the current rotated position:
- Following up corporate performance on contractual terms and commercial activities.
- Support the Commercial Managers, Contract Managers and Business Managers.
- Receive, qualify and solve service related requests or change requests from customers
- Proceed to the ordering of the service in accordance with internal product policies.
- Keep active contact with other internal departments.
- Cooperate with the technical support teams when required and gather the respective technical information.
- Administrative back office tasks and reporting responsibilities.
- Bachelors' Degree with at least Grade 4, preferably in Economics.
- Fluent English and Hungarian.
- Proactive and goal oriented mind set.
- Independent working attitude.
- Eager to learn and develop in a multinational environment.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Training opportunities
- Career advice while you are here, and a chance to build a fantastic career.
So what are you waiting for? Find out more about this Rotation Management Programme opportunity and apply today!