Fresh Graduate Program for Candidates with English AND German/French/Dutch/Portuguese/Polish/Czech/Swedish/Norwegian/Danish knowledge
Our multinational partner is currently building up a new team and looking for Fresh Graduates with English AND German/French/Dutch/Portuguese/Polish/Czech/Swedish/Norwegian/Danish knowledge.
The purpose of the role is to provide world-class customer service and support in a timely and efficient manner.
- Completion of training courses and certification programs
- Responsibilities include establishing calls, answering queries and supporting customers with IT related questions
- Manages call flow, ensuring correct call placement. Initiate noise cancellation and basic troubleshooting
- Manages post call activities, guides new hires, acts as bridge “champ”
- Administrative responsibilities include generating service tickets, and filtering escalations to the appropriate Team Manager or Functional Manager
- College or University Degree (or completing the final semester)
- Fluent English AND German/French/Dutch/Portuguese/Polish/Czech/Swedish/Norwegian/Danish knowledge
- Maximum of 1 year working experience
- Strong computer skills
- Strong client focus attitude
- Ability of multi-tasking
WHAT THEY CAN OFFER:
- Detailed training program
- Be part of an incredible growth team
- Daily interaction with native speakers
- Great teams with international peers
- Convenient location, cool office, free good coffee and Csocsó in the kitchen
- Tons of fun at company parties and events
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
If you interested in this opportunity please send your resume in English to the email address below.