Our multinational partner in Budapest is looking for a French/Spanish Speaking Accounts Payable Accountant.
- Performing the processing of information within Accounts Payable area
- Ability to identify and communicate issues and risks
- Research and respond to vendor questions regarding Purchase to Pay processes and systems.
- Monitoring and booking of incoming invoices
- Coordinate and resolve issues arising from Purchase to Pay systems and processes.
- Reporting and supporting AP invoice resolution
- Work closely together with the finance team, AP Team Lead and other internal SSC teams
- Review payment proposals and runs
- Internal communication is directed towards team members, external communication is directed towards vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Recognized degree in accounting/finance.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience
- Fluent English and French/Spanish
- General understanding of finance processing and standards
- Experience in SAP (or similar system) knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Can work independent and is a self-starter
- Strong organizational skills in order to prioritize multiple tasks
- Good oral and written communication skills are necessary to interface with co-workers and vendors
Apply directly to Réka Nagy, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 579
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése