DATABASE & SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Get your GO on.
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions. Across EMEA, we operate 4 industry leading brands: Avis; Budget; Zipcar and Payless. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry, our history of focusing on customers, our people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives impressive bottom line success and has delivered strong year on year results.
If you’d like to join us, at our Business Service Centre in Budapest, supporting the Group’s subsidiaries across EMEA, we are now looking for talented Database & Sales Support Specialists.
As Database & Sales Support Specialist your role will be:
- Uploading and maintaining rental locations, fleet data, corporate and private client’s profiles, prices, rates in systems
- Managing queries from customers, internal/external colleagues and sales managers via email and phone
- Setting up and maintaining customer and rate data
- Setting up and maintaining relevant templates (e. g. pricing sheets)
- Providing administrative support to sales managers in the headquarter
- Precise documentation of actions and resolutions in the relevant systems
- Providing support in updating the process documentation; following-up and recording any changes
- Contributing to recognise the opportunities for improving processes.
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- Min. high school education (University or College degree are an advantage)
- Advanced level knowledge of French both verbally and in writing
- Additionally at least intermediate English knowledge (verbal, written)
- Similar experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage but not a must
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in many systems at the same time
- Collaborative approach
- Confident communication skills
- Ability to prioritise in a faced paced environment
- Logical and proactive thinking
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to work at:
- Our BSC is a Centre of Excellence and is the biggest ABG entity within EMEA, providing global support
- Multicultural team, with colleagues from over 30 different countries
- Friendly, collaborative culture
- Winning spirit
- High-energy place where things move forward every day
- Award winning office environment
- Various company events, opportunities to join company-wide volunteer initiative
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be, Link megjelenítése