A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of French speaking Travel Sourcing Buyer.
The Sourcing Buyer primary role is to support internal and external requirements for various commodities by selecting appropriate suppliers providing optimal cost, quality and delivery.
- Application of commodity policy specified by council strategy
- Gathering and comparison of quotes from selected suppliers.
- Negotiations with suppliers and supplier selection
- Complete supplier evaluations or fair value determination.
- Ensure that cost savings achieved is accurately recorded.
- Use of systems and tools specific to commodities as well as ensuring that information held on consistent with core purchasing systems (CSA / SAP etc)
- Represent transactional / local sourcing issues on commodity council conference calls as applicable
- Ensure that Operations Buyers are aware of commodity specific information / instructions through up to date sourcing plans.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 year experience in Procurement
- Fluent in English and French
- MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a multi-lingual / multi-cultural environment
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-spaced environment and work under time constraints