Technical Translator is part of the localisation team in EMEA Service Support
Delivering high quality translation services to different functions across the organisation and also for providing additional services related to language specifics with major focus on customer’s satisfaction.
- Localise, proofread and approve Service Delivery documentation & tools and
- Build a language dictionary
- Maintain style guidelines, glossaries
- Continue to maintain a very high standard of quality and productivity.
- Contribute to the efficient & effective working of the translation team.
- Maintain regular communication with technical staff
- Offering suggestions for improving difficulties
- Provide translation and proofreading services to other departments within the company
- Support documents are translated
- Consistent and timely delivery of high quality translations even for high volumes of documents.
- High customer satisfaction for end users of translated documents.
- Fluent both in English and French
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in the translation and/or localisation industry
- Team work attitude
- Familiarity with translation and/or localisation processes and tools
- Relevant Translation Qualification/Degree would be a plus
- Experience with translation of technical documents is an advantage
- Well balanced as a team player and with standalone responsibilities
- Quality conscious and focused
- Eager to acquire and share knowledge
- Customer orientated and motivated to take responsibility for problem resolution
- Pro-active approach
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic organization
- International work environment
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.