Do you have degree on ECONOMICS?
Do you want to use your ENGLISH and FRENCH knowledge at work?
Are you interested in TAXATION?
Is it important for you to gain experience in a PRESTIGIOUS company to build up your career but the GOOD TEAM is also important?
If yes, then you are the ideal candidate for us!
Apply now and join our client who is one of the biggest and well-known company dealing with tax advisory and services!
• Prepare Swiss income tax returns, tax equalization calculations and tax projections for individuals
• Communicate with individual taxpayers, as well as HR and Payroll contacts at our corporate clients
• Prepare and review correspondence with the Swiss tax authorities in relation to tax notices for expatriates
• Assist in conducting tax research relating to expatriate employees and with other special projects
• Take part in a variety of projects i. e. preparing quarterly payroll calculations and global compensation gathering and reporting
• University degree in Business Administration or practical experience with Swiss tax in an international company
• Strong written and spoken English and French
• Aptitude for technology and used to dealing with competing priorities
• Flexible and able to work independently
• Precision and reliability, pro-active personality
• Team player at heart with excellent communication skills
• Responsible and dedicated person with an eye for detail
• Prestigious and stable company with long term career opportunities
• Excellent training opportunities
• Internaitonal environment
• Complex responsibilities
• Positive and motivated team
• Good compensation package