Our client is a global technology leader in power management and energy-efficient solutions that help customers effectively, safely and sustainably manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power. The company sells products and services to customers in more than 175 countries.
The hiring company is setting up a new Business Service Center in Budapest supporting different business units all across Europe. We are now looking for multiple experienced candidates for Sales Support Engineer roles with different languages.
The primary function is to provide pre-sales technical and application support, quotation, and product selection assistance to customers, field sales, channel partner for a designated portfolio as well as troubleshooting product problems/warranty, and application assistance received via phone, email, fax or Web. Partner with field sales to support and influence designated sales goals.
- Proactively acts to understand and solve customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard task/queries
- He/she is the point of reference for customers in case of customer requiring technical expertise
- He/she is accountable for a sales target to start and takes direct ownership for selected customers
- Provides Sales with process and system training.
- Contract review preparation for small customers
- Assist in sales increase by proactive preparation and follow up of quotations, assists in clarification of price discrepancies
- Proactively communicates in a timely manner with external customers about order verification (status, pricing and shipment).
- Communicates in a timely manner with operations to verify lead times, schedule customer orders according to their delivery needs and communicate special handling requests.
- Participates in cross functional company-wide business process improvement teams to resolve recurring customer issues and also responsible for maintaining processes and process flows. Includes also participation in business development projects.
- Accepts and processes sales order schedules and also discrete orders, following established business rules. Generates non designed MPS (Marketing Product Specification) requests as required.
- Acts as a backup function for dedicated Field Sales to reduce their administrative workload and provides Sales with process and system training
- Promotes customer satisfaction and achieves cycle time reduction through team-based problem solving
- Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or (mechanical) engineering degree or equivalent professional degree
- Strong English and French language skills
- 1-3 years of professional experience in order and export management or fresh graduates with relevant mechanical or electrical engineering degree
- Organization and time management skills
- Team-oriented problem solving skills and corrective action methodology
- Training and development will be provided
- Technical sales aptitude and analytical skills.
- Proficient in creative problem solving, conflict resolution, and managing priorities
What the Company offers
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important at the company
- Culture & Values
- Learning & Development- the hiring company invests in its employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities
Apply directly to Reka Nagy, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 579
E-mail:E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése