Reed is cooperating with a multinational client in Budapest, who is looking for a communicative payroll specialist.
If you think you would be the right fit for this job, please do not hesitate to apply.
To ensure French customers’ employees are paid accurately and on time by processing payroll in line with agreed process and procedures. Generates and responds to enquiries and cases assigned to the job holder efficiently and within defined timescale. To maintain up to date records, ledgers and files in line with agreed company and legislative practices.
- Ensures all new starters / leavers details are in the Payroll Systems
- Payroll data input and end-to-end processing of the assigned French payrolls
- Compiles and files required reports for relevant government agencies
- Show continued improvements to payslip and statement accuracy
- Ensure reports are uploaded in accordance with the payroll calendar
- Complete the validation checks before outputs including payslips are issued to the customer
- Experience with using computerised payroll systems
- Typically requires 2 – 5 years French payroll experience in processing multiple payrolls in a similar environment
- Experienced with French payroll end-to-end processing and associated rules
- Knowledge of and be able to assist with monthly, quarterly and year-end declarations, termination and sickness forms
- Knowledge of French payroll processes, culture and ability to communicate at all levels
- Knowledge of French legislation, payroll rules and processing
- Good planning and organisation skills in order to meet agreed payroll calendar and complete assigned activities with minimal supervision
- Evaluate payroll processes and make recommendations to the Payroll Supervisor to improve payroll operations
- Able to communicate effectively by email, telephone and face to face
- Apply directly to Dóra Dvorácskó, Researcher, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
- Tel: +36 1 8833 560
- E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
- Web page: Link megjelenítése