Job Title: French speaking IT Customer Specialist for night and weekend shifts
Job ID: 274003
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
Day to Day Work
- Provide technical support over the phone and via e-mail to external, corporate users
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and correct technical faults
- Be responsible to either solve the calls yourself, or assign and chase those calls that you cannot fix yourself
- Work together with colleagues to share information, collaborate on problem solving and identify major service issues.
- Fluency in English
- Advanced/Close to native in French
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Considerable familiarity with MS Office particularly and the Windows environment in general
Shifts and Working hours:
- Our typical shifts are: 10 hours between 8pm-6am (on weekdays) and 10 hours covering 24-hour support (on weekends)
- You will spend the first 2-3 months in daytime training and you may also be requested to work in dayshift on an occasional basis
- You will be entitled to 15% shift premium between 6pm-6am on weekdays and 50% all day on Sunday
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to challenging career prospects.