About the company
Our client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence in Budapest, for which we look for French speaking General Ledger Accountant Specialist
- Responsible for General Ledger on going postings, ad-hoc postings based on GL processes;
- Prepare, perform and review month end, quarterly and year end closings, general ledger account analysis and reconciliations;
- Responsible for US GAAP, reporting and analyses of data and other ad hoc requests for information;
- Be the control person during the closing activities between AP and AR department;
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of documents processed, based on the company accounting manual;
- Actively participate in general ledger change projects as required;
- Participating in the migration of business procedures from local plants to the BSC;
- Keep in touch with other departments and with subsidiaries.
- Fluency in English and French,
- College or University degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Economics,
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in Finance / Accounting
- Good analytical mind,
- Excellent communication skills at all levels,
- Attention to accuracy and detail,
- Focused on results, assertiveness,
- Able to build trust by acting with integrity.
What we offer:
- Long- term career opportunity,
- Excellent salary and compensation package,
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company,
- Training and development possibilities.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!