Our partner, a market leading multinational company is searching for a French and English Speaking Financial Specialist. The future colleague will be responsible for collection and credit control tasks.Location:
- Effective collection of customers accounts, minimise old debts.
- Reviewing credit limits violations, assisting the performance of credit holds on future orders.
- Ensuring timely cash allocation to specific customer accounts.
- Dealing with customer queries/issues in order to secure payments.
- Handle finance related requests from customers.
- Maintaining working relationship with the sales and customer service team.
- Supporting preparation of documents for monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Informing the business on any negative credit information received.
- Support the finance team.
- Strong English and fluent French knowledge.
- University or College Degree in Economics.
- Some experience gained in credit/AR/collection/billing or a similar field is an advantage.
- Good MS Excel skills.
- Attention to details, strong analytical skills.
- Numeracy and financial awareness.
- Team working skills, client responsiveness and good communication skills.
- Ability to meet priorities and deadlines.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Participation in trainings
- Long-term career opportunity.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- Modern office environment, easily accessible workplace.