French Speaking Energy Consultant - Northumberland
French Speaking Energy Consultant
£18,000 basic salary, with commission
Business Hours - Monday to Friday, 8:30am until 4:30pm
The Company -
Utilitywise plc is the UK's market leading SME energy brokerage and consultancy. Utilitywise offers business consumers impartial advice and help in understanding their energy tariffs. With our help our clients can select the energy supply tariff and a range of products to reduce their energy consumption and lower their carbon footprint. These energy saving products include smart meters, carbon offsetting, state-of-the-art circuit level monitors, energy audits and more.
Our success is a reflection of our people, so being a great business depends on us having great people.
We have ambitious growth plans and want ambitious people to support them!
The Role -
As a French Speaking Energy Consultant, It will be your responsibility to populate your own prospect pipeline and develop the sales value of customers on behalf of TEGAZ. You will be helped by Utilitywise's custom-designed customer relationship management software, our training and monitoring programmes and advice and help from colleagues.
Our clients stretch the length and breadth of France so most of your interactions are via the telephone; you must have a professional phone manner and be comfortable selling and interacting with clients over the telephone.
Responsibilities, Skills and Experience Required
Working on behalf of TEGAZ -
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales targets.
- To achieve the target conversion rates set.
- To ensure the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded.
- To accurately complete all customer details & sales information to the required standard.
- To adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times - all sales are generated in line with our quality standards.
- Fluent in French language, both written and spoken.
- Minimum of 12 months telesales experience - we would welcome candidates from all sales backgrounds
- Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential because we offer a comprehensive training programme.
- Experience in high value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers.
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary.
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition to make money. In return we offer a fantastic package including an excellent basic salary of £18,000, commission with massive earning potential, new offices and a range of benefits which include:
- Free Parking
- Car Share Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Onsite Catering
- Onsite Shower Facilities
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Corporate Travel Discount
To apply for a position please send a covering letter and CV to us by email.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />