Get your GO on.
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions. Across EMEA, we operate 4 industry leading brands: Avis; Budget; Zipcar and Payless. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry, our history of focusing on customers, our people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives impressive bottom line success and has delivered strong year on year results.
If you’d like to join us, our Business Service Centre in Budapest, supporting the Group’s subsidiaries across EMEA is now looking for talented Collection Specialists.
As Collection Specialist your role will be:
- Managing client portfolio by handling and collecting debts effectively.
- Maintaining credit lines and requesting payments for new and existing customers.
- Managing the relationship with Avis Budget Group customers, partners and car rental stations.
- Credit analysis and review.
- Acting independently within scope of responsibility.
- Continuously striving for process improvement, actively contributing to knowledge and idea sharing within the team.
Join us if you have:
- Min. high school education (University or College degree are an advantage)
- Advanced knowledge of French and additionally at least intermediate level of English (verbal, written)
- Ideally 1 year of experience in collection, account receivable role, but talented and capable fresh graduates are also
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer orientation and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Collaborative approach and also ability to make own decisions
- Ability to prioritise in a faced paced environment
- Ability to take initiative
- Logical and proactive thinking
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to work at:
- Our BSC is a Centre of Excellence and is the biggest ABG entity within EMEA, providing global support
- Multicultural team, with colleagues from over 30 different countries
- Friendly, collaborative culture
- Winning spirit
- High-energy place where things move forward every day
- Award winning office environment
- Various company events, opportunities to join company-wide volunteer initiative
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be, Link megjelenítése