Our American partner in Budapest is looking for a French Speaking AP Analyst. This position is responsible for resolving errors that arise during the invoice submission process (SAP and Basware) and working with business users and suppliers to resolve any issues.
- Ability to identify and communicate issues and risks
- Monitor Basware error resolution queue and perform necessary investigation to resolve work list items, involving buyers and suppliers as needed.
- Research and respond to vendor and employee questions regarding Purchase to Pay processes and systems, predominantly purchase order driven.
- Coordinate and resolve issues arising from Purchase to Pay systems and processes.
- Review MRBR (posted/blocked invoice report) and work with in-territory points of contact to resolve.
- Review Basware workflow list and work with in-territory points of contact to resolve.
- Work closely together with the P2P Global Reporting Manager and AP Team Lead to drive permanent solutions for problems identified
- Review payment proposals and runs
- Troubleshoot and research returned payments/liaise with Treasury
- Internal communication is directed towards team members, the P2P Global Reporting Manager and colleagues in the Netherlands and the territories. External communication is directed towards vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Recognized degree in accounting/finance.
- Minimum of 1 to 4 years work experience in a similar analytically focused role in an international SSC
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to decipher issues/errors with minimal information and identify resolution
- Attention to detail
- Can work independent and is a self-starter
- Strong organizational skills in order to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work under great pressure
- Good oral and written communication skills are necessary to interface with co-workers in the territory and vendors
- Strong SAP (or similar system) knowledge and Microsoft Office advanced.
- Familiarity with an automated P2P system is a plus
- Fluent Business English and French
Apply directly to Réka Nagy, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 579
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
LinkedIn: Link megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése