About the company
Our client is a multinational company who is currently seeking for a senior accountant.
- Responsible for month end close process, financial reporting, compliance reporting and statutory reporting obligations
- Manage the day to day functions of the Finance department in an efficient manner, including staff supervision and development.
- Make sure and actively monitor company procedures and guidelines for accounting and internal control are applied. Manage corrective actions and report to Mgt when/where necessary.
- Ensure expense claims are following up guidelines
- Supportive to internal and external audits, and balance sheet reviews.
- Responsible for managing Account Payable
- Drives continuous improvement processes, quality driving efficiency and driving standardisation.
- Drives execution of the role a World Class Finance Team worthy, setting the right example.
- Ensure an up-to-date knowledge of and compliance with Company’s policies and procedures.
-Bachelor or University degree in Economics – preferred (Accounting specialisation), or Finance
- Demonstrates a passion for success and strives to exceed expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills both in native language and English and French.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounting
-Lead further and deeper analysis after closing period on major gaps
-Experience working for a large publicly traded multinational corporation
-Experience working in a matrix reporting environment
If you are interested in the above position please send your MS Word CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése.
Working place : Budapest
Job posting date : 2014.03.07.
For further job offers please visit www.jobsgarden.hu website.