Job Title: French Speaking 2nd level Service Desk Agent
Job ID: 282677
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
Day to Day Work
FrenchSpeaking Second Level Service Desk Agent
The responsibilities of our 2ndlevel support are, but not limited to, working closely with Service Desk operations facilitating them to structure support information and expand knowledge. They are the focal points for tasks requiring high technical knowledge and work together with supervisors and tem Team Leaders/Subject Matter Experts to define improvement possibilities of the service provided to the customers.
-Windows X/7, OS configuration, administration and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Active Directory, users and objects administration
- Client software installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- TCP/IP (client to gateway)configuration and troubleshooting
- Review support documentation and recommend changes and additional information;
- In case of a technical escalation provide support to agents and Team Leaders/Subject Matter Experts;
- Handle calls and assume call responsibility when required and ensure entry of appropriate information in our call tracking software
- Be responsible for second level/advanced technical support for telephone agents
- Perform required troubleshooting both on all warm transfer and outbound calls and direct escalation on calls which are outside the 1stlevel agent's technical abilities or support boundaries
- Provide technical trainings to the agents
- Monitor and handle all incidents referred to 2nd level queue in SLA (SLA defined by accounts)
- Active participation in ongoing quality initiatives at the desired level, detailed on the UGSH Quality Portal by considering all relevant objectives, policies and procedures.
- Take part in building knowledge base articles based on in-scope support requirements
- Experience in Windows XP/7, Microsoft Active Directory and TCP/IP configuration and administration
- Minimum 1-2 years working in an IT support environment;
- Fluency in French and in English
- Expert knowledge of MS Office Suite 2003 in particular and the Windows environment in general
- Strong customer and team-oriented focus
- Aptitude for quick learning of technical and procedural topics
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication, coaching and teaching skills
- Self-starter and pro-active
- Process- and procedure orientated