The order management specialist is in charge of ensuring delivery to our customers within the entitlement of the contract for a country or group of countries.
- Creation and dispatch of service request (workorder) with appropriate information.
- Responsibility is to ensure that this activity is performed on a timely manner with accurate data.
- Team is responsible for validating consistency of data and chasing partner when information is inaccurate, incomplete or not on time for each transaction.
- Validating the request is acceptable (partner contract, assets entitlement), selecting the right process according to the partner, placing the orders in the system with the required data including pricing, placing orders for parts shipments when required, validating parts returns, completing debriefs, closing the service request.
- Quality monitoring
- Determine customer action plan when required
- Analysis can be segmented between Key accounts and others.
- Ensure right communication with customer and partner for all service actions.
- Communication of status, timing, action plans to customers is critical for customer satisfaction. Manage service-related customer claims.
- Solutions should be provided on a case-by-case basis and analysis of issues should drive to overall improvement plans.
- Participate to resolution of issues and design of improvement plans with partners, country, call centre, vendor managers, and hardware specialists.
- Run payment form for Service Partners, validate that Payment form is in line with partner contract
- High school degree minimum, University/College degree is advantageous
- Experience in Shared Services or Outsourcing Service is preferred
- Experience in contract administration, order management or other customer services is a great advantage
- Fluent English and French or German, both written and oral (Other languages are an asset)
Apply directly to Eszter Virag, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése