French, German, Dutch or Italian speaking financial accountant in Budapest
Do You have experience in an SSC as an accoutant?
Would You like to join a small SSC, where You can work on end-to-end processes?
Would You like to use Your French, German, Dutch or Italian language knowledge, as well?
In case Your answers are yes, this job is for You!
• Responsible for General Ledger on going postings, ad-hoc postings based on GL processes;
• Prepare, perform and review month end, quarterly and year end closings, general ledger account analysis and reconciliations;
• Responsible for US GAAP, reporting and analyses of data and other ad hoc requests for information;
• Be the control person during the closing activities between AP and AR department;
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of documents processed, based on the company's accounting manual;
• Proactively support GL team to get at least satisfactory rating in all audits;
• Actively participate in general ledger change projects as required;
• Keep in touch with other departments and with subsidiaries.
• 2 – 5 years in the field of General Ledger;
• Experience in a multinational environment;
• Fluent communication in English and Hungarian, and one of these languages: French, German, Dutch or Italian;
• Up to standard knowledge of corporate and local accounting rules, being able to apply those in daily work;
• Profound knowledge of relevant GL processes, having relationships with customers, controllers, other peers;
• Effective at dealing with people at all levels (Interpersonal skills);
• Pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind;
• Bachelor degree in Economics – Finance – Accountancy is required.
• Competitive compensation package with international career opportunity
• Challenging, inspirational working environment
• Opportunity to develop further and become one of the management board in the newly established company
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján