If you are enthusiastic to work in an international environment, and would like to use your language skills, please do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
Our multinational client has a growing office in Debrecen and they would like to grow their business. Currently they are looking for multilingual candidates who would be responsible for client communication and problem solving tasks.
• Provision of first line customer support and account administration of specific business applications for a software company who focus on accelerating global pharmaceutical development.
• To provide French and English support to users globally, via telephone and email.
• Provide telephone and email support to users (in their chosen language)
• Ensure ownership of issues as per the SLA
• Enter relevant data into the appropriate customer relationship management (CRM) system, and ensure it is kept up-to-date at all times
• Upload data into CRM system when required
• Comply with handover and escalation processes
• Perform account administration activities (e.g. passwords resets)
• Escalate appropriately to second line engineers and request updates until resolution is provided
• Comply with quality control program
• Ideally, you will be a graduate with at least one year's experience in a Support/Helpdesk role, preferably in an English speaking environment.
• Fluent in written and verbal English and French
• Strong and confident communicator
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to write clear and concise email responses
• Customer focused and excellent customer care skills
• Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Good attention to detail
• Proactive attitude
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.