• To build strong relationships and establish contact on regular basis with customers
• To have a proactive and collaborative relationship with sales, contract management, billing and finance
• To manage a dedicated customer portfolio and the respective debt.
• Act as a dedicated Finance Credit Management
• To ensure that all cash collection activities will be carried out in
• Will be accountable for cash, overdue debt, unallocated payment performance and customer satisfaction.
• Fluent English and French knowledge
• Excellent and efficient communication skills
• Experience in commercial, support or a similar environment
• Excellent Customer relationship skills
• Effective negotiation and problem solving experience, plus the ability to manage objection well.
• Good Credit Management skills, cash collection, dunning, dispute escalation in line with agreed process.
• Good organizational skills, highly motivated with the ability to prioritize, manage and collaborate with the wider virtual team to ensure that customer issues are successfully executed and brought to closure
• Hard working, results oriented, team player with a credible track record of successful credit management
What we offer:
- Long- term career opportunity,
- Attractive salary and compensation package,
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company,
- Training and development possibilities.
Location: Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your English CV in MS Word format to Molnár Piros. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!