• To build strong relationships and establish contact on regular basis with customers
• To have a proactive and collaborative relationship with sales, contract management, billing and finance
• To manage a dedicated customer portfolio and the respective debt.
• Act as a dedicated Finance Credit Management
• To ensure that all cash collection activities will be carried out in
• Will be accountable for cash, overdue debt, uncatalogued payment performance and customer satisfaction.
• Fluent English and French knowledge
• Excellent and efficient communication skills
• Experience in commercial, support or a similar environment
• Excellent Customer relationship skills
• Effective negotiation and problem solving experience, plus the ability to manage objection well.
• Good Credit Management skills, cash collection, dunning, dispute escalation in line with agreed process.
• Good organizational skills, highly motivated with the ability to prioritize, manage and collaborate with the wider virtual team to ensure that customer issues are successfully executed and brought to closure
• Hard working, results oriented, team player with a credible track record of successful credit management
What we offer:
- Long- term career opportunity,
- Attractive salary and compensation package,
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company,
- Training and development possibilities.
Location: Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your English CV in MS Word format to Molnár Piros.