PLACE OF WORK
FREIGHT FORWARDING COORDINATOR/PLANNER (ROAD FREIGHT)
FREIGHT FORWARDING COORDINATOR/PLANNER
- Organize the daily incoming and outgoing shuttles of our European network.
- Monitor and coordinate the shipments and trucks.
- Direct communication with our other Planning Departments and external hauliers.
- Take in charge and follow-up the orders of our customers, from collection to delivery.
- Find solutions for any eventual express or charter vehicles.
- Assist our Customer Service team in case of any special request.
- Handle, react fast, and take appropriate actions to the different enquiries.
- Create the transports into our SAP system.
- Ensure the communication & documentation flow (EDI, announces, manifests, Customs documents, etc…).
- Take care of invoicing the transports and special shipments.
- Measure and investigate the eventual failures of partners/agents/hauliers.
- Complete the regular administrative tasks linked to this position.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- German: Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- English: Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience minimum in International Road Freight Forwarding Company.
- Organized person, dynamic and self-motivated.
- Aptitude to work independently and under pressure.
- Flexibility and ability to define priorities.
- Trustable behavior and pro-activity towards customers and colleagues are essential.
- Confident with MS Office (Excel).
- Positive attitude within the Team and office.
- Mature conduct, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SAP highly appreciated.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Multinational company.
- Continuously growing agency.
- Be part of a young and dynamic team, and working within good atmosphere.
PLACE OF WORK
BILK Logistic Center; BUDAPEST XXIII