Their services are available in Hungary since 2006. Main activities: road transport services, rail transport services, sea transport services, automotive transport services
Presently they are looking for
Freight Audit Administrator
Ensures that all invoices are received, audited and processed in a timely manner in line with the contract and expectations.
• Control of invoices and payments
• Maintain robust data in freight audit systems
• Maintain client and internal relationship
• Identify, design and implement improvements to significantly enhance productivity and effectiveness
• Help prepare activity and performance reports, as required by Freight Audit Manager
• Provides support to the Freight Audit Manager.
• Fluent english knowledge both in verbal and written
• Collage/University degree of economics
• MS Excel – functions, formulas, macros, ability to operate large databases, ability to present the information, generate reports and graphs
• Knowledge of SAP (MM, SD, FI-CO)
• Client and result oriented
• Analitical thinking
• Expected starting date: 2014.04.01
• Duration of employment: Unlimited time
• Location: Budapest 11.district
• Fresh talented graduates are also welcome!
If you would like to apply for this position please send us your CV in English with your salary expectations!